Meet the 1801-Z1 a Zone 1 certified portable and rugged Data Acquisition System, designed specifically for use in the oilfield. Customisable digital I/O, analogue I/O, barriers, and firmware to meet end users’ unique requirements.
The latest addition to HMi Elements portfolio of Certified hazardous area products.
Modular scalable architecture and firmware configurable to meet unique requirements.
Examples include Torque Turn, Mud Logging, EDR, Casing Running Systems, Automation control or custom projects requiring rugged and hazloc rated data acquisition.
- Wide -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F) operating temperature range as standard
- ATEX, IECEx, AEx Zone 1 Certified, equally suitable for Zone 2 and safe areas.
- Mains power monitoring system including AC mains pass through to another device, eg an HMI.
- Configurable inputs and outputs with a mix of up to a maximum of 24 Namur Digital inputs and/or a maximum of 16 4-20mA Analogue inputs and/or a maximum of 16 Digital Outputs. Or combinations thereof.
- Built-in diagnostics
- PROFIBUS, MODBUS, WITSML etc communications protocols.
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbit/s and Wi-Fi as standard
- Precision Engineered Enclosure
- Ingress protected to IP66/NEMA 4X
- Shock in accordance with BS EN60068-2-27:2009
- Vibration in accordance with BS EN60068-2-6:2008
- Designed for field maintainability